pictures of cocomats?

Anybody got any pictures of jaspe cocomats or tan herringbone cocomats (from Jeff at cocomats.com) on a palomino interior? It's hard to decide without swatches, but I'm starting to agree that maybe long term gain is worth short term pain (this won't make sense unless you read my last thread about cocomats). Also, anybody ever have Jeff make a mat for the center console in a pre-1986 W126? I'm wondering if it can be done and if so at what cost. I'd like to make all the removeable upholstry match so it'd be like palomino/jaspe interior. Oh, and if you have pictures they can be sent to rishayegan at davidson dot edu. Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike