pictures of it almost finished

Here's the 76 CJ-7 (AMC 360 and running)

I have to ask myself if it will every really be finished. There will always be something to fix, buy, adjust, or re-arrange. Anyway, it's on the road. Sometime it will get new paint.

I want to arrange the plug wires. I have seen a few items to do it. Some are adjustable that bolt on using 2 of the valve cover bolts (the ones that lay the wires beside the heads) and others are different. I'm looking for opinions here. What works?

hopefully this works, I'm an HTML novice, if not I'll post it again unformatted.

Pictures from different angles:

(How the heck to you make a text link that does not have the whole address visible on the post???)

Chip

Reply to
Chip

You can make your own custom wire looms using plastic zip ties. The procedure is extremely easy but kinda hard to explain.

A write up with pictures can be found at :

BillyRay

Very nice, that engine sure fills up the bay compaired to my 258.

Reply to
Greg

Wow, now that is a cool idea ...

Reply to
griffin

You can make them any color you want also..... although in my case the color I want is white cause that's what I've got!

Reply to
Billy Ray