Pictures

Does anybody have links to pictures of there vette's

Here is my 98

ZÿRiX

bad pic. I don't think the pic does the car justice.

Reply to
Rob

I agree But it is the best pic I have at the moment the only other pic's I have are with the old wagon wheels that they put on the 98's. This is a pic with stock 2001 vette rims with Pirelli P-Zero Nero M&S Tires 285/40/18 rear 245/45/17 front and I really love these tires not much road noise and they grip very very good.... I will post better pics when I get them, I just wanted to show a pic of the vette I was talking about in the past post I have made here and would also like to see other people's vette's as well....

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Curious if this can be opened.

Dad

05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd
Reply to
Dad

Nope, scrap that idea.

Reply to
Dad

on 10/24/2005 12:08 PM Dad said the following:

Did you have the Yahoo folder set to public access?

When I backed up on that URL I got the message "Sorry, cf1957 has not enabled any public albums in their account."

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Started acting as a private file but offered to show it if I logged into Yahoo. After going through Yahoo's revolving door with my password, Yahoo lost the link back to the foto. Real pain in tha a**. Just had a friend post a bunch of fotos on < flickr.com > and that was easy to access. No guarantee that it won't be a real PITA within a couple of weeks. .... PJ

Reply to
PJ

Thanks for the tip, I reset it to public,

Dad

on 10/24/2005 1:36 PM Dad said the following:

Yeppers, now you're cooking

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Yes they do very nice cars....

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
Larry & Michele

I do not like C4's that much but have to admit that this is a very nice looking car, I like this picture the best

ZÿRiX

These are great, Ric. The before/after is terrifying, however. What's the arrow for in the interior picture?

Reply to
BDragon

I thought that was pretty obvious BD - tells you which way to look for the Mustangs, soup-can-mufflered Civics, and PT Cruisers.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen ___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

Barking Rats

You do know you can adopt a 46 year old kid right??? LOLOL

Just a great stable!

Dad wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

Hot Rod magazine had an issue with auto photograph tips. I should of had a big panel with aluminum foil on it to get light on the lower rear of the car, not to mention a nice location.. :-) I really wanted to be able to see the big ass 315's on the rear.

And the rear glass looks like plastic with those reflecti>I do not like C4's that much but have to admit that this is a very nice

Reply to
RicSeyler

LOLOL Oops that isn't a Vette pic. Sure blew the house apart.....

The arrow was for a post for some>These are great, Ric. The before/after is terrifying, however. What's the

Reply to
RicSeyler

:-) You will get them replaced one day. Might as well get mileage out of the ones you have on it.

Like the car!!

Larry & Michele wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

I really like red, most of my cars have been red. When I sold the '32 Rod, and went shopping for the Vette I was looking high and low for a red 6speed ragtop '94. But after it was said and done I'm very happy with the white.

Wasn't really thrilled at first, but living in Florida I would only get about 4 years out of a red paint job. But after 11 years the white is still amazingly good. Had a top rot off around it but the paint just keeps going.

And I thing the way I have the car set up the white looks very clean.

But you can't beat a highly waxed red Vette. Just look>Does anybody have links to pictures of there vette's

Reply to
RicSeyler