Please sign this petition for Mercedes-Benz to include S65 AMG, 400CDI motor, and E55 Touring for USA

Hello,

I have created the petition for Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts to request the Mercedes-Benz of North America to include the S65 AMG, 4-litre V8 diesel motor (400 CDI), and E55 Touring for the US market.

The URL for this petition is:

This petition is free and does not ask you to register before you can sign the petition. We need to have word out to Mercedes-Benz how much we want more choices and possibilities in the USA.

Many thanks for your participation!

Regards, Oliver

Here's the verbatim of the petition:

To Mercedes-Benz of North America,

We, the undersigned, respectfully request Mercedes-Benz of North America to include the 612-horsepower S65 AMG in the US model range in addition to CL65 AMG and SL65 AMG. We feel the market for the S65 AMG is quite strong, given the stellar demand for other high-performance sedans in the USA. S65 AMG would be an excellent special edition to salute its last years before the replacement arrives in 2005/6.

We also request that the 4-litre V8 diesel motor be added to the US model range such as E400 CDI, S400 CDI, ML400 CDI, and G400 CDI. That motor might be more fitting than 3,2-litre I6 version as the Americans have penchant for more power and performance.

Don't stop here yet. We want to see E55 Touring, too, in the USA.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Reply to
Ennui Society