2004 Diesel Mercedes

I would like to know if the E320CDI will be the only Diesel Mercedes offered in Canada for 2004. (V8 Diesel available in USA?) Thanks, HDen

Reply to
HDen

In the US, the only diesel being introduced is the 320CDI, 6 cylinder. My latest information is that the intro date will be in March '04, but that is not verified. No V8.

Jack

Reply to
Nevada Jack

No V8.

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

Hello,

I have created the petition for Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts to request the Mercedes-Benz of North America to include the S65 AMG, 4-litre V8 diesel motor (400 CDI), and E55 Touring for the US market.

The URL for this petition is:

This petition is free and does not ask you to register before you can sign the petition. We need to have word out to Mercedes-Benz how much we want more choices and possibilities in the USA.

Thanks! Oliver

HDen wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society