Portable Support Electronics

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a PSE for my 1999 E 320. I want to upgrade the factory issued phone, and it requires a PSE upgrade.

One of the downside of getting a phone with your benz.

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

What are you upgrading to? 99 was analog only. If you are going to Startac, which is analog/digital I, be warned that MB has dropped all support for it. If you are going to Timeport or newer, which is analog/digital I/digital II, the factory antenna is not designed for II. The auto pulse PSE will not help.

want to upgrade the

Reply to
Karl