Factory/Dealer Installed Phone

I have a 1999 E 320 with the factory installed Motorola phone which no still works works except that my wireless provide no longer supports it. I would like to get a comparable replacement as I like this set up very much. It provides good hands free option via the car's stereo unit. I contacted my local Benz dealer, and was told that they too, no longer support this phone. Does anyone know of a work around that would allow me to still use the built in hardware, and not have to get a whole new system?

Thanks

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk