Question about Vin # on 1966 model also want info on '75 450SL

Hi- I was wondering if there is a database where I can plug in a vin # from a classic M.Benz from 1965 to see what the numbers mean. I am actually not sure on the year of the car, does the vin indicate the year??

Also, anyone know what a 1975 450SL in really good condition with 129K miles is worth these days?

Thanks! KOS

Reply to
KOS

Tell us the VIN here - in case you do not want to post the full VIN substitute the last four figures with xxxx

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .