Re: Euro Headlamp wipers for a 1991 300E

Who sells wiper assemblies for a 1991 300E with Euro Headlamps? And Trim > Plate.

I don't know if this helps you, but there is a thread on mercedesshop.com that includes complete instructions on adapting 124 U.S. headlight wipers for use with European headlamps.

Ron

German Star

Have you considered deleting the wipers? They never seem to work right and (IMHO) the car looks better with out them especially with the Euro lights. I am just finishing up a 1991 300SE that I saved from the dismantler and I put Euro lights on it with the new solid (no holes) filler panels. I'll post a photo tomorrow if I remember. It looks good!

Scott D.

Reply to
Scott D