RE: ML430 remote

Hello,

My remote from my ML430 is in bad condition. I can buy new or in better condition remote from Ebay, but how do you exchange the flip/switchblade key ? Any ideas ? I'm not sure if the remote split on half ? Ardyno

Reply to
ArDyno

The blade is held in by a tiny roll pin. BUT..... you are wasting your money buying any remote off eBarf..... unless you buy it from MB programed to your vehicle/vin #, it will not work! Do you have a trick to program any remote to any vehicle?? I would be interested in it!!!!

Reply to
Karl