Re: Well, this is exciting....not.

It's no real surprise that...

You've failed to post the pics of yourself and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Obsession. I thought it was a scent by Calvin Klein.

Reply to
Anthropy

Assthrobby face-farted this:

You would be more well-versed in perfumes than me, Assthrobby. And probably feather boas and frilly hats.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Tel your greasy master, Nick (Euromerc) the Flitwick Junkman to post that photo of himself and his 500SL, Assthrobby.

If he doesn't, everyone will know for sure that he's a lying fraud and a failure.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

You not only misspelled it, you completely misused it, you dopey little gurly-man.

No, go tell your fat fraud friend Nick (Euromerc) the Flitwick junkman to post that photo of his 500SL.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

"Deja vue" = the strange feeling that in some way you have experienced already what is happening now:

Whenever I read one of your posts Larry I get that feeling. Maybe it's because you post the same thing obsessively over and over again.

See what I mean?

Reply to
Anthropy

Déjà vu.

Anthropy

This, from a Frenchman!!? Didn't you notice the majority of perfumes are French?

Reply to
Anthropy

:>On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:07:02 GMT, Larry in AZ :> wrote: :>

:>>Waiving the right to remain silent, Anthropy said: :>>

:>>> Err... You pointed out that I had spelt "deja vue" incorrectly. That's :>>> a spelling lame isn't it? :>>

:>>You not only misspelled it, you completely misused it, you dopey little :>>gurly-man. :>>

:>

:>"Deja vue" = the strange feeling that in some way you have experienced :>already what is happening now: :>

That's right, Ass, more of your blubbering, you auto flaming loser.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Do you think the typing is being done with Assthrobby's left hand and Nick's right..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Where's the photo of you and your 500SL, ya lying junkman..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

What have your dictionary definitions got to do with the fact that your lying sockmaster, Nick, can't seem to produce proof of his 500SL..?

You're a pathetic little socky...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

As I said, Assthrobby, you're much more knowledgable of perfumes than I.

Now, go tell your bloated boyfriend Nick the Flitwick juinkman to post that photo of himself and his 500SL before the entire world knows that he's a lying fraud.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel said: :>

:>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:08:36 GMT, Larry in AZ :>> wrote: :>> :>>:>Odd, innit. Assthrobby always appears to deflect the hammering Nick, the :>>:>fat Flitwick junkyard fraud is getting... :>> :>> What a waste since he's not effective and it only draws attention to :>> the Brokeback image we have of those two... :>

:>Do you think the typing is being done with Assthrobby's left hand and Nick's :>right..?

Oh gawd, what a disgusting thought.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Not much choice since the fat fraud seems to be hard of hearing.

I know, we're still waiting for the photo of that SL500 Lispy claims to own.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett