Re: Ping ATB.

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Someone needs to show you how to post a photo of your 500SL, ya bloated liar.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

...a fat bloated failed car-breaker in Flitwick who doesn't own a 500SL.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Yours. Can't post a photo of yourself and a 500SL you don't have, right, junkman..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Nick does't need your useless assistance, Assthrobby. He's failing in a collossal manner all by his lying self.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

It's so amusing to see a big fat f*ck like you talk about others after a hard day swindling people Euromerc.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

The only thing slim about you is your wallet now that eBay gave you the boot. Nigerians everywhere are very grateful.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

He could use the new Fuji s6500 camera I recommended for him to buy, or perhaps he couldn't afford it..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

"Euromerc" has nothing for sale. He hasn't updated his web site since March, 2007.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Who do you think really gives a rats A@@ about your silly little flame wars???.. Geeze

Reply to
JW46

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Fatnick replies.

Where's the photos of your 500SL, ya tubby luser..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Post the photos of your 500SL, braggart...

Reply to
Larry in AZ