Replacement for R12 refrigerant

There is a new replacement for R12 that is less expensive than 134A. It is called R22 or "Freeze-12" and is an exact replacement for freon R12 and is
totally compatible with the mineral oil used with R12. Unlike 134A, Freeze-12 cools of a hot car faster, like R12. P.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.