Can I use this with me W123? R12

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

or here

Can I use this with my 1982 W123? my A/C is not as powerful as it used = to. I have a case of Freeze12, oil and dye.

Reply to
Darrell

You can use those gauges with Freeze 12. However an easier way to fill your AC is using the sight glass and no gauges assuming the Freeze 12 came with one hose for adding it to a car. On a hot day, turn on the AC to full and with the can upright connect it to the low side AC connection in the car. Then open the valve on the can and watch the flow of bubbles through the sight glass. Once the bubbles are almost gone and the flow is mostly liquid, you're done.

Can I use this with my 1982 W123? my A/C is not as powerful as it used to. I have a case of Freeze12, oil and dye.

Reply to
John

Yes those are R12 gauges, you will have to get a can tap that punctures the side of the can for the Freeze 12. I am running it in my car and am extremely happy with it. Of course you have to fix any defects, like leaking hoses, bad compressor, trash in the lines that can block the system. But the freeze 12 does not require changing the oil, so If the system is tight, just recharge with Freeze 12 and enjoy the cold air.

Reply to
Tom Matsoukas