E320- Enough Room for Tall Guys?

I'm 6'3" with an E, a C, an SLK, and an ML. The headroom works in all of them, as does the legroom, but the issue is how low you want to scrunch down to get into the car. The E is more tall-friendly than a C, but the ML is best of all of them, but they all feel fine once you're in and sitting down.

Reply to
rugbyguy

Do any tall people out there (>6'5") drive E320's and if they do, do you feel you have sufficient legroom, or do you pine for a C-class?

Reply to
Robert Frenchu

I'm 6'4" -

Have had in the last few years

1999 SLK - no problem at all with legroom 2001 CLK Cabrio - bit tight but Ok 2000 New shape C Class - fine as long as the seat was as far back as it would go - no one could sit behind me. 2000 CL 500 could never quite get comfortable in it - seats were too big I for the car I reckon.

Now have

2002 E320 CDI estate - very comfortable -just done 600 miles in it today. 1991 W124 E class estate - probably the most comfortable with good legroom and headroom.

Paul

Reply to
Steve

There is, believe me, there is. :>

of the seat

I saw a picture of that and it concerned me. I'm trying to figure out what it's purpose is. The other thing that concerned me was the space between the steering wheel and the middle console. It seems like most cars have them these days, and I usually have to wedge my leg between the two in order to drive- very uncomfortable.

I had no idea a.s.t. existed. I'll check- thanks.

Reply to
Robert Frenchu