ricambi originali

For what is worth, a computerized italian to english translation follows:

For all the types of Mercedes Vito, Viano, Axor, Atego, Actros, Smart, class M, class G, and all the types of cars Mercedes, whichever type is sold of reciprocation. Shipment in all Europe to average mark courier expressed.

Competitive prices in the demanded Vs to immettere the number of complete chassis of 3 letters Vs given complete and for invoice you do not forget the complete data about the Vs.

Reply to
Hernando Correa

Per tutti i tipi di Mercedes Vito,Viano,Axor,Atego,Actros, Smart , classe M,classe G, e tutti i tipi di vetture Mercedes , Si vende qualsiasi tipo di ricambio. Spedizione in tutta europa a mezzo contrassegno/ corriere espresso. Prezzi concorrenziali nella Vs richiesta immettere il numero di telaio completo delle 3 lettere ...... Vs dati completi e per fattura non dimenticatevi i dati completi della Vs ditta. cordiali saluti

<gionni

Not worth a lot...

Did you read what you wrote (copied and pasted)?

;-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Lord I love those translation programs. Best giggle that I get all day. Ricambi is reciprocation huh? Useful.

Reply to
Hazey

Gee, and I thought McBrue was hard to understand sometimes....

Reply to
Josh

The translation is not then therefore badly! :-)

Bye Matteo (from Italy)

Reply to
Fabio G.