Serpentine Belt

I have a 1998 ML 320, and I just had the belt changed about 1 month ago. For the last few weeks the car is making this high pitch noise when the care goes more then 20 miles/hr. Can anyone help me? Do you think I need to do some adjustment to the belt? also I do not think is the pulley since I had it changed about 2 years ago.Thank you.

Reply to
simonac

It is probably most likely to be the tensioner. I would check other pulley to see if any abnormal wear or resistance.

Reply to
Tiger