Yes, Its not too bad. First remove the ash tray
2. Remove the frame of the ash tray by removing the two screws in behind
where the receptacle resides when closed (back).
3. Remove two screws from the wood bezel underneath th ash tray frame, in
the front edge of the wood bezel.
4. gentle lift the wood slowly from the front until resistance is felt.
5. finesse the mirror switch up, out of its recess.
6. slide the wood trim back toward the rear of the car to disengage 2
prongs mounted on the trailing edge of the wood and fitting in two holes in
the console body
7. lift up and away... light id found beneath the wood bezel. very easy
to remove from its hsng and replace.
be aware... if you lift too much prematurely, you can break the wood trim
or the prongs which anchor the trailing edge. Also, you cannot slide the
wood trim back to disengage the prongs without lifting out the mirror
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.