Significant Precision Driving Skills .........very cool video clip

Pretty cool what you can do with a car, if you have the skills to do it. A pretty fascinating video-clip if you are into Precision Driving Skills:

Hansi Benzi

I wanna see the blooper reel...

Hansi Benzi wrote:

Reply to
PT in OR

Yep. Although, I'm sure they practiced a looong time, perhaps in skid-cars. I saw those when I first started learning how to drive, and signed up for the driving course at the Portland International Raceway. and IMHO, the principles learnt there helped me avoid many accidents over the years.

Cheers, ws

Reply to
ws