Re: Significant Precision Driving Skills .........very cool video clip

Pretty cool what you can do with a car, if you have the skills to do

> it. A pretty fascinating video-clip if you are into Precision Driving > Skills: >

The tire changing is a new one, but everything else was part of a Joey Chitwood Thrill Show of 50 years ago. I have to try the parking though ;)

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Don't forget to call your favorite tire shop and tell them you are coming. You will need 2 new tires on the back. They will have a flat spot where you slid them.

Reply to
William Dryden