SLK230 - Australia

Just bought a beautiful used SLK in incredible condition, except the armrest door lining, below the airbag section, has come away. There seems to be no way of re-attaching it. Any suggestions?

Ken Howard (dot com)

Reply to
Ken

Used to work for a Merc dealer and this is common. We used to just take it to a trimmer and it would be done easily. Can't remember how much but if you're in Sydney I'll dig up the details.

Reply to
jackbadger

I don't know what this means? Also I really don't know what this problem looks like?

But I am thinking Hot glue...

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Yep, if it is the "trim" above the armrest only, then hot glue and a large G-clamp. If the entire door trim, take the lot off and check the little plastic lugs.

Reply to
jackbadger