Source of Brake Pads and Rotors in Canada

Does anyone know where to buy Pagid / Textar / Jurid or other MB pads and rotors in Eastern Canada?

There is always the dealer, but seems that there must be retail aftermarket stocking dealers in a city like Montreal or Toronto?

Reply to
Jack

Don't know about above brands but I got pads, waterpump, ignition wire set from local CarQuest ( Stouffville ) for my 1980 450SL.

Reply to
Mr. Elbe

"Mr. Elbe" wrote >

How did prices compare with parts from Mercedes?

I also own and old W107 SL - Great car on a sunny day!

Reply to
Jack

Buy them on line at EuroWeb Parts, I bought rotors for my 380SL and

300SD for less than $40.00 each. They are at
dkmcp

"dkmcp" wrote

Where about in CANADA is this company located?

Reply to
Jack

They are in St Petersburg, FL. I,m not sure if they ship to Canada but it's not that difficult. Guess you could ask them, just go to the link. LINK

dkmcp

The only country their on-line ordering comes up with is USA - Their prices were higher than some others and by teh time freight and other import costs are added, most US sources are just not worth the delays and at most save just a few $$.

That is why I asked about "Source of Brake Pads and Rotors in CANADA" - I did find one in Vancouver -

- Prices seemedfair.

Reply to
Jack

Several times I have bought brake pads for a 240D in California at a regular auto parts dealer. They cost less than half the MBZ prices and are equal quality. The only difference is that there wasn't a place on the pad to insert the little terminals that signal when the brake lining is very thin. I just inspect them now and again.

MR

Reply to
RedFox