Stolen original cd

I have an AIW 8500 128meg car. I know its a dinosaur but it suites me well enough. Recently some punk broke into my truck and stole my cd case thinking it was my collection of 70-80 rock music but it wasn't. It was all of my software including the original cd to my video card.

I plan to reimage my drive soon as was wondering if the latest drivers and MMC were going to install properly since I dont have the original cd anymore. I was think about buying the AIW X800 AGP but dont really see the need until Vista is reasonably stable and out of beta. Where can I find an iso image of the original cd or can I just use the latest drivers off the ATI website. The ATI website is about as clear as mud on this subject.

Reply to
Big Red

Try the BMW group. Might be more into gizmos...

;-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling