Aftermarket radio installation, memory problems

I have a v reg 206 and recently attempted to install a 'ministry of sound' cd player. The 206 had three iso connections, i presume one for speakers,one for power etc and one for stalk control. I simply disconnected the standard radio an plugged in my new one leaving the stalk control adaptor as i am not worried about paying for adaptors to make that work. The new cd player works great apart from the fact it won't retain clock settings or cd position etc. I presume there is some cable that has not been conncted righ? any help would be appreciated Sean

Reply to
sean

be careful with the adapters! i got one for my 1994 106, with a ministry of sound radio/mp3/cd/mmc/usb, they're the same as the adapter for the 206. 1st thing that happened when i turned the ignition on was the radio blew shortly after. best thing to do is borrow or buy a voltage test box, chop off the original peugeot plug and hard wire the thing in.

i also found the radio loses memory when it's very very cold at night. but other than that, it's a nice setup

Reply to
aindow