GPS Navigation CD

Can someone please tell me if the Western Europe 2003-1 navigation CD for the Becker unit fitted in the Freelander is the latest? or is there a newer CD out there. Many thanks in advance

Reply to
David Denner

Had the same question myself. The CDs are produced by Navteq (formally Navigation Technologies) for various makes and you can order them off their website. According to their site, Western Europe 2003 is the latest, though they don't specify if that's 2003-1 or later. I got my Disco a week and a half ago and that has the same Becker/Harmon-Kardon unit as the Freelander and 2003-1 was the CD that I got with mine, so I guess it must be the current one.

Simon U

Reply to
SimonU

Thanks, Just picked up new Freelander and got 2003-1 navigation CD as well.

Dave

Reply to
David Denner