vibration on cornering (but only the first time!)

This is a weird one. When I use my '84 W123 280e for the first time in a day I get a noticable vibration through the steering wheel as I
corner for the first time. Sometimes it'll do it the second time too, but after that it goes away.
The vibration feels a little like a brake piston that's binding on partially, but why it should happen as I turn a corner and then free itself is a mystery to me. Any ideas anyone?
cheers
Ants
I'd look for a bad tire, sorry that's a bad tyre.
Hah, learning to spell 'properly'...
And now the really hard one: what's the most common non-diesel petroleum-based fuel used by motor cars...?....;-)
DAS
T.G. Lambach wrote:

No-o-o-o. It stops after the first or second time I turn a corner. A duff tyre can't right itself like that, but soemthing is.
Ants

Site Timeline