W123 idler arm bushings

I have ordered the idler arm repair kit and would like some insight into the procedure and any special tools needed. Thanks

Reply to
James Jantz

Jus had the idler arm repair kit installed. Had to have my mechanic do it, because i could not loosen it myself. My mechanic had to warm up the housing and the nut with a blowtorch, to loosen the the nut and get the bolt out.

/jesper

280CE '84
Reply to
Jesper Bach