stupid idler arm!!

Guys,

I´m still busy with the stupid idler arm of my ´72 SB. I wanted to remove the shaft to replace the bushing of the idler arm shaft, but the shaft broke with the nut and now I have to take it out to replace it. This is the actual state:

drilled the shaft inside of the idler arm all the way inside (see blue square in figure, it is hollow now), but still I cannot separate the shaft from the idler arm!! I´ve hammered it but it doesn´t move! Can anybody give me a clue?

thanks Ant

Reply to
Ant