W124 cabrio User manual

Hello, I just bought a E220 cabrio from october 1994. Great car. But I'm looking for the user manual for the 'cabrio part'. I jyst received the general user manual for the E-type car. I want to know how the correct procedure for opening the electrical top. I don't know if the manual for the cabrio option exists If YES... where can I find it on the net.

Ganeo

Reply to
Ganeo