2001 Toyota Camry, Tire Pressure?

Hello everyone, does anyone know the recommended tire pressure for a 2001 camry CE? When my parents bought this car, the manual wasn't included. I've tried looking everywhere online for this information but I couldn't find any, and I wouldn't want to spend that much of a manual just for this information. So if you know the recommended PSI for front and rear tire, please let me know, thanks!

Reply to
Mana-sama

It should be on the driver's side post where you open the door. There is a sticker there. I have the 97 Camry and it says 28 PSI but I like it a bit more than that and inflate my tires to 32 PSI.

Reply to
badgolferman

Front tires should be no lower than 28 psi,..30 is good. The rears have much less weight on them,..so 28 is good for them.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

You should be able to find an owner's manual on eBay for less than $10

- many times they're only $5, and well worth having.

Reply to
Daniel

I run 34 PSI in our Toyota Camry's We live on a gravel road and also do lots of highway driving. The cars have Cooper tires. These pressures were recommended by the tire dealer. We have no problems with these tires except the occation nail in a tire. The Cooper tires will run around 70,000 before they need to be replaced.

Reply to
Clay