Yellow SLK resale value?

Does the limited run yellow SLK have a higher resale value than those in more common colors? TIA!

Reply to
Moe

I do not care.

Reply to
Harold Duran

No, probably not; at least not in the USA. Europeans like those oddball colors more than Americans do, and I don't really remember the yellow SLK being of a particularly limited run anyway. If there aren't a lot of them out there, it's just because nobody really bought them like that in the first place.

Either way, it dosen't add up to any kind of a higher resale value; if anything, I'd think that the resale may be a bit lower.

Thomas J. Paladino New York City

04 S500 99 SLK230 95 S320 (for sale) 89 Lotus Esprit Turbo
Reply to
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

According to my last few months watching ebay, the yellows don't bring any good bucks ...

And even the 230s are slipping in favor of the 320... but we all new that was going to happen anyway... well, most of us..

Reply to
AJDalton7

Probably less of them out there - probably less people who want them out there. Plug the numbers into

and see what you come up with.

Reply to
Applemac_G4