Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Netcopped by Nick the Fraud
The same old shit that "nick" is now trying so desperately to disassociate himself with? "nick" has maintained it's not his hovel, his neighborhood, his van. If that's the case, why is he on a 24/7...

1992 190E 2.6L ELZ question
I have a '92 MB 190E and recently the check engine light came on. There is not noticable difference in performance, but I would like to get an idea of what's going on. The car does have the old-school...

Hey Nicholas - Netcop this...
Hey Nicholas... Why don't you just admit that you live in this Flitwick, UK dump with the junker cars and rusted van parked out front..? Was it "bin day," or is your street always littered with...
40
40

Manual Trans needed for W123 82 240D!
Hello all, I am need of a manual trans for my 82 240D! 3 gear went out on it! I am in the Chicagoland area and can pick up the unit! Need one soon! Anyone have one to sell to me??? Thanks,
1
1

Convert installed phone to bluetooth
I have a 1999 e320 mb. I bought the car used and there was already a motorola phone pre-installed. Is there a way to conver the car's phone system to bluetooth?? TIA
4
4

what happened to the e-class movie site?
I went to the site few weeks ago when the first buzz on the new E class models was startign to come out. There werre movies showing a new model with the flashing brake lights, , etc. The car was a...

help! richard a/c flaps 300sd
richard you wrote you could disable the 10% outside air feature for better cooling, can you tell me how? i am aware of the reason for the feature but the reason i need it is because of so many short...
2
2

'89 300E will not start after sitting for a week.
I left old faithful sitting for a week while canoeing the Boundry Waters in Minnesota. Now, it just turns over but will not start. I am thinking it might be flodded (possible leaking injectors, it...
4
4

Ping! Tiger...
Tiger, from my previous post... question on the clay bar.... Tiger, I am going to do this this week with a detailer.. will this claybar ruin the finish???? He tested it, it worked, smoothed the...
7
7

C-230 Tele Aid antenna repair?
My wife drives a 2000 C-230 Kompressor with the Tele Aid system. Apparently when she went through a car wash some time in the recent past the rubber cover was stripped off the GPS/cellular Tele Aid...

1993 220CE Auto shuddering
Evening All, I've recently purchased a 93 220 CE Auto, with a scant 83k miles on the clock (looks genuine from the service history). It's not the fastest car in the world but it seems to run pretty...
2
2

HELP! Single wiper motor, or blade, or what??
I have a '96 C220 48K miles The single wiper has always worked fine. Recently, it seems to hiccup in the middle of the motion pattern. For half the motion (in the middle), the wiper goes slow, or very...
3
3

Parking brake design
I note that my 2004 CLK 240 Auto exhibits a bit of a lurch after setting the parking brake - especially if I am on a slope. Sequence of events would be: stop car with right foot on footbrake - shift...
7
7

300sd disable a/c fresh air flaps [post in 2003 by richard sexton]
is there anyone out there taht can tell me how to do this? i have an 81 300sd, have the interior console out and good access to the vac controls. help... -garyr

timing belt or chain
I have a 95 c280- Do I have a timing belt or chain?
3
3