Hey Nicholas - Netcop this...

Hey Nicholas...

Why don't you just admit that you live in this Flitwick, UK dump with the junker cars and rusted van parked out front..? Was it "bin day," or is your street always littered with trash..? How old is that crappy duplex worker's cottage..? If you piss out the side window, can you hit the Paki's hovel next door..?

And why don't you admit that the rusted van with your web site "
" belongs to you..? And shit, look at those filthy curtains at the top right... Looks like you hung them with a stapler when you were pissed up...

Why don't you answer your "customer's" emails instead of spending 24/7 in usenet groups arguing with Americans you envy with the same old tired lames..?

We know that you've never been to the US. Hell, you've probably never met more than one American, and that was probably some poor teenager "doing the UK on ten dollars a day" that you chatted up one summer in a public toilet.

As if you'll ever answer these questions, eh, Nick Johns..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of your unhealthy obsession?

Larry Jandro Sales and Marketing Manager

602-943-5700 (Voice) 623-582-3571 (Fax) snipped-for-privacy@vistasystems.net
Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Hey Fatass... You seem to have forgotten that I told you that you were more than thirteen months behind in stalking my career.

Just to make it simple for you, you obsessive fraud... I fulfilled that contract and left there in May of 2005.

Please write to them, Nicky. I'm sure they'll agree that you're an obsessive imbecile.

Good luck..!

Reply to
Larry in AZ

You think I'm stalking you???

You're even more of a kook that I imagined.

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

You just proved that you were. I wonder what your "customers" here think about that..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

How so??

I wonder what your customers (are there any?) think of your obsessive stalking?

Do they know they're dealing with a loon?

Reply to
nick

You searched for, and posted information about my previous employment, you obsessive fraud and liar.

Others found you, not me, you obsessive freak. I have never searched for you. Although I find it interesting that you're working hard to eliminate all traces to your real name, address and telephone number.

Too bad you can't get 'Nicholas Johns" off of your web site registration, innit...

If you're not the occupant of that filthy duplex hovel in Flitwick with the junker Mercedes cars rotting in the yard, then why are you obsessively netcopping everyone who reposts the photos..?

You could also tell us why there's a rusty van with '

' on it parked in front.

Maybe your "customers" should know what an obsessive liar you are..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Because you are stalking me.

BTW what makes me a fraud and a liar??

?

What have I lied about?

Perhaps also I should sue you for libel...

Do you have any money to lose?

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

A shorter list would be what haven't you lied about...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

What have I lied about?

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Eveyone knows. Why don't you just admit it and move on, Fatass..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

What have I lied about?

Reply to
nick

He's even more kooky than Ken The Fatass. But what can you expect from one living in the kookiest state in Merkinland?

Archibald Wombat Project Supervisor National Research Institute Cold Fusion & Fifth Dimension Exploring Department Stockholm, Sweden, Tellus

Reply to
Archibald Wombat v.6.6.6.

He knows you're stalking him.

What's your point in posting his details then?

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Ugly Nick posts more evidence of his obsessive stalking.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

How am I stalking him???

To give him a taste of his own medicine.

Reply to
nick

Which obsessive stalking would that be exactly, hag?

Reply to
nick

You can sue him for the wheels on his trailer. Oooopsss, there aren't any......

Archibald Wombat Project Supervisor National Research Institute Cold Fusion & Fifth Dimension Exploring Department Stockholm, Sweden, Tellus

Reply to
Archibald Wombat v.6.6.6.

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Everything.

Bring it on, Fatass. You'll need to reveal your name and location. Are you ready for that, you squealing small-time fraud..?

More than you've ever managed to earn honestly.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

It doesn't bother me, you cheap fraud. I don't hide.

Reply to
Larry in AZ