Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

W124 Production
Hi all. I have tried to find out between what dates the W124 T model were manufactured. The station wagon. All I got this far is that the 124 model were manufactured from 1986 until 1995. But I have a...
3
3

300D Fuel Primer
I changed fuel filters today and realized for the first time that my injector pump has a Bosch plunger-type primer pump that does not unscrew. Has anyone else had experience with these type hand...
2
2

C240 2001 routine service
We have only 25000 miles about 5000mi per year. I have been using an independent shop which charges a little over $500 for an A service. They do only MB, BMW, and Volvo and seem very competent. I was...
15
15

Eibach springs on a '92 300D?
Will it work? Their catalog only says 300E
2
2

Aligning headlamps
I am replacing my current sealed beam headlights but I don't have a nice flat surface with a wall at one end. The high beam of one lamp is burned out. So I am thinking of the following. Place a panel...
5
5

300E Expansion tank mounting
I went to change my expansion tank on my 1987 300E, there are the two 10mm nuts to remove from the studs in the fender well. There is also part of the tank that presses into the inner fender. I really...

Metal vs Plastic Chain Rail Question
As I was just looking at the upper timing chain rails for the 380sl on several websites, -- e.g., and ) --I happened to notice that there are plastic rails made by Swag for$4-5@ and metal rails made...

electrical strangeness 300sd
Hi, Ever since I bought my 1984 300SD a number of months back, when I start my car the windshield wipers always come on for a wipe or two. I also noticed the speedometer went up to 20 when cranking....
1
1

Duoliner 2.2 diesel Auto
I will soon be taking delivery of a Duoliner 2.2 diesel with Automatic Transition, first week of March 2008 from:- I have a disability & have had push/pull handcontrols supplied & fitted by an agent...
4
4

VIN's
For anyone requiring a Vehicle Ident search I have the program (Power link) for it. I search vehicle part numbers from VIN's daily. Don Sparks Blacky's Auto Recycling Ltd.

Driveshaft Vibration Dampener Repost
I wasn't very clear on my original post so I am asking again. Thanks for your input. Some Mercedes have a rubber and metal disk that mounts on the front of the driveshaft. It is called a vibration...
5
5

Valve Guide Size
One of the valve guides on the 1981 380sl I discussed in an earlier thread is loose. So I'm getting the parts together to repair it. My question is does it make sense for me to replace all the guides,...

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...
1
1

300d headlights / only high beams work
my 84 300d started acting weird the other day. all the fuses are ok in the fusebox. maybe the headlight switch is busted?
7
7

SRS light on early C200
Just had the car in the garage for a new ignition lock on, picked it up today and the SRS light is on plus when the cars in motion theres a buzzer that makes a constant beeping, when i come to a stop...
1
1