Clock

Hello all, I'm new to this having just bought my first MGF (I've been waiting 8 years!) It's a 1.8i W reg model, only problem is the clock doesn't work. Thought it could be the fuse, but all the lights on the same circuit appear to be fine. The mechanics of it are OK, the hands turn when you push in the centre button. Is it just knackered?!

:-)

Mat.

Reply to
Mat Overton

I don't mean to be abusive, but the rest of us here are wrestling with rotting inners, outers and castles, or kingpins, or big ends, or bloody anything else that goes on an old, proper MG, and, Jeez, your clock goes wrong.

Buy a frigging watch!

TFP.

Reply to
TFP

Reply to
Graham Martin

And the simple option for you is to just not read these posts, I mean in the time it took you to read it your sub-frame will have corroded some more. Get a life!

Reply to
Graham Martin

Mat Get used to it British made car clocks are designed to fail!

Reply to
Cobber