Help..Mileage and Clock Probs since radio stolen

Hello People.... I really would like some advise before I take the motor to the dealer for a high bill! Back last week I had my car broken into and my radio stolen but they just ripped all the stereo out and left bare wires well they did blow a fuse for the dash lights,sides etc and I replaced that and sorted it but now ive noticed that my car clock keeps resetting to 1.00 every time I turn the car off and start her again and also my mileage gos back to 847.00, I guess its my mileage, its under my clock! I have no radio in the car now....I have a peugeot

106, yr 2000...Some help would be great!

Thanks

Tokes

Reply to
Tokeresss

If I remember correctly, the blue is an option wire for a power aerial

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt