Dashboard 1972 B-GT

I'm wrestling with how best to make the dashboard look nice. The crinkle finish paintwork has a number of annoying marks which show a little rust now. The options for a good job are to remove the dash and have it resprayed...... quite expensive probably and takes time, or fit walnut veneer...... quite expensive but easy. Patching up would probably not be satisfactory? What do people recommend? The only walnut B's I've seen were the SEC 1980 models which did look fabulous. M

Reply to
Michael Howard

The MGOC (MG Owners Club) do Walnut dashboards for all MGB models. I've just had a look in this months mag and for all models the price is £169.95. Looking at the picture they look fantastic!

They also do matching walnut door cappings at £229.50

their web site is:

Nick Mason