FS - 1976 Tahiti Blue MG BGT

Hi,

Sadly I have to offer the above for sale :(

It is a non runner and am looking for just the cash to clear off the remainder of the HP.

The body work is ok, it had a new exhaust and tyres, but has been standing (outside) lonely for over a year.

It could to with a rebore and a head skim to get it working ok as the head gasket has blown twice, but afaik there is no other mechanical issues**.

Looking for £400 - no less for reason above.

Please contact me off list if you are interested - bad photos can be seen at:-

http://193.122.22.224/1.jpghttp://193.122.22.224/2.jpg Thanks,

Mark Thomas

**apart from the normal ;)
Reply to