Servicing

Hi all,

My MG ZR 160 is up for it's first service (12,000 miles in 10mths!!!!!!!!) and I am not wanting to go back to the dealer I got it from due to really poor customer service in getting the car (if it wasn't the fact that I wanted it I would have gone to another manufacturer). I don't mind travelling but where can I go to get this done?

I'm in Co. Durham

Chris

Reply to
Skippy