MGB GT Racing Seats?

I suffer from a bad back which is made *much* worse by driving my BGT

- when I drive my other car (Abarth Strada 130TC which has Recaro seats fitted) I suffer no problems. I've been advised by a physio that I should try seats that offer greater firmness and lateral support like a racing seat, but I've not been able to find a racing seat that will fit a BGT in the Demon Tweeks catalogue. It appears that width between the transmission tunnel and the sill is the sticking point - does anyone know of a racing seat that will fit a BGT?

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Jim Aitken

Seems that Mazda MX5 ( Miata) seats will fit.

Cheers ian F

Reply to
Liz and Ian

have you thought to ask someone who runs in the various MG racing championships? try mgownersclub.net or bcv8.co.uk

Reply to
Nigel