ZT-T190

Hi,

I'm a lucky owner of an MG ZT-T190, now since one and a half year. I must say that I'm quite satisfied with the car: it is an amazing car, it is stylish, it really has superb drive and handling, it doesn't require to much fuel and assistance, etc. However, I believe that it's behavior could be improved. What I mean is that, to me, the car is far too heavy. Can you imagine such a nice car weighting some, say 500kg less? Does anyone have any experience in that field? Thanks.

Stefano

Reply to
Stefano S. Cavaglieri