Midget wanted

Hi there. Just on the off chance someone is selling a midget, I'm looking for a sound midget with full 12 months MOT. I have the cash ready (around =A32500) and would like a 1275 chrome bumper if possible. I'm based in the Kent area (nr Tunbridge Wells) so if anyone is looking to sell, do let me know as I am available to view straight away.

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
tomnewmark

My Wife would love for me to sell you mine. It's been taking up her garage space for a couple of years now. However, it's in parts now, it's here in the States, and I don't want to get rid of it.

She wants me too but....

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Gary

I have a 1974 RWA gan5 Midget for sale, but.... the price is =A34250

it is in A1 Condition, dry use only, Diamond White with K&N air filters, Stainless steel exhaust, Minilite alloy wheels, Motolita steering wheel, head restraints, Sony radio/casette, air horns. Comes with a dust cover. Bournemouth Area Insurance guaranteed valuation of =A34850.

Reply to
KenP