Re: Fuel Pump modification - midget

I run two electronic pumps each switchable (three way switch, off, pump

1 & pump 2) via cockpit. I have located both pumps in front of my wiper motor behind the SUs. If one goes out I simply switch to the other one. I also run two coils, and have a machined aluminum holder for four extra spark plugs...... Ralley stuff.

Also a good theft prevention. I flip the switch (unmarked) to off when I leave the car. Believe me, you wont get fifty yards with out switching one of them on!

Im not sure this is what your were looking for but I hope this helps.

Ken Mk1-1/2 Midget RHD, 1275 motor.

Peter Balcombe wrote:

Having been let down I do not trust the fuel pump on my 1970 1275 (A series > engine) midget. The obvious (if expensive) course of action would be to get > a replacement pump with solid state electronics but that still leaves a > situation in which the pump is located in just about the worst position > possible should roadside attention be needed. Are there any approved (safe) > alternatives? > >
Reply to
Nylo