Re: Will Capri Wheels Fit on My MG Midget

Hello,

> > I am currently running 145SR13 tyres on Rostyle wheels on my MG Midget > and have been offered a chance to buy a set of four 13" 4-bolt alloy > wheels that were originally on a early '70s Capri. The seller says > that they should bolt up fine on my Midget but I would like to hear > the opinions of this group. I know that the MG's use a 4x4" bolt > circle pattern but not sure what the Capri's used. Please help. > > Thank you, > > T.C.

Fairly sure they were 4.5" PCD If you fit them, check the nut seat angles are the same or they can come loose.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Be careful, there's a modern metric pitch that's very nearly almost 4" (i.e. not quite and the wheel vibrates)

metric In message , T.C. Mann writes

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

It didn't take long on Google to establish that the Ford rwd PCD is 108mm and the Mg Midget is 101.6mm. I'm sure you could have done the same.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker