Car Battery FAQ

The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They
are located at
The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007.
The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid
batteries for car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine,
recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle
applications. The Web pages also contain brand names, tips,
manufacturer contact information, technical references and hyperlinks.
Kindest regards,
BiLL......
Reply to
Bill Darden

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2004 MiniS with approximately 50k on it. I am considering doing a...

    New MINI