Placement of the shelf in trunk for the 05 Cabrio

I bought my 05 Mini on eBay. It was delivered and the vert is inoperable.
The shelf in the boot was just laying on the floor not connected to
anything. I am sure this is why my top is not functional, however, as much
as I, and a number of other people have tried, we can not figure out how to
put it back where it belongs so the switches are satisfied and I can finally
put my vert down! Can anyone help with a picture or advice as to how the
thing goes in? Thanks!
Reply to
snow bunny

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2004 MiniS with approximately 50k on it. I am considering doing a...

    New MINI