MINI CVT Chronicles (1st week)

I just picked up my MINI CVT last week and I must say that there is absolutely no regrets in opting for the CVT Tans. Since, I live in the Bumper-to-Bumper traffic capital of the world (Houston TX), there is nothing more relaxing than easing your foot off the brake while slowing moving in traffic. All I do is recline the seat, set the AC on auto and crank up the Harmon Kardon while drinking a cold bottle of ice water until I get home. It's very unwinding :-). The CVT was money well spent!

Cheers,

Reply to
Tsunami