Maxima CVT...

Anyone have any comments about the new CVT?

Telstar Electronics

The CVT in my Murano is one of the finest characteristics in my opinion, so making this available to the Max is a definite plus IMHO.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

I agree 100%

Dude243

Reply to
NissanSalesRep

Glad to hear you agree. Having owned 13 Nissan's, including 4 Maxi's, the addition of CVT is definitely causing me to consider this as my next car.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

How reliable and long lasting are these CVTs?

I read in an automotive technology magazine that Nissan is the first in using CVTs with such powerful engines.

Anyone knows what the experience with the Murano has been like?

Call me old fashi>>I agree 100%

Reply to
AS

I have 106K on my Murano and it's still fine. In fact, the dealer analyzed the CVT fluid recently and said it DID NOT need to be changed.

So it sounds as though all is well.

Willy

Reply to
Willy