Tried a Cooper Auto today

My MCS was in for a few things sorting & they gave me a Cooper Auto, it's either an auto or a 'tiptronic' type gearbox. I nearly blew the engine out of the bonnet using the tiptronic thingy!!! The auto mode is very good, but it uses more fuel than my MCS!!

Not bad for round town bobbing etc!

Nige

Reply to
Kilroy The Bacon Eater.

I have fallen in love with this car, it's faster than you would think & the petrol thing isn't as bad as it felt!

It really is the easiest car to drive that I have ever driven!

I could live with this car every day!

One to try before you buy!

Nige

Reply to