What is the URL?

I understand there is a Web Site were you can track the details of the delivery including when it arrives it port, name of the ship, etc.

Anyone know the URL? I did a couple of searches and cannot locate.

Thanks.

Reply to
Grinder

Grinder,

You're actually looking for a whole bunch of sites that work together to give you a picture of the status and location of your MINI. All of the information that you seek is available here:

Good Luck!

-Erik

Reply to
Erik Peterson